Friday, August 3, 2007

Everything new and wonderful!!!

Hello to all my loyal readers.
I have been silent for a long time. It's because I have been on an all expense paid trip to the Twilight Zone. I guess that sort of dates me.
Actually I have been deeply involved in fixing up my current home to sell, while at the same time helping to decide exactly how my new Condo will take shape.
It's very exciting. I will be moving to a new home in a new city with new everything. The best part of all is my new home will be just downstairs from my darling oldest son, his brilliant wife and their three beautiful children. If you saw the movie "The Incredibles" then you have a fairly accurate picture of their family.
This move is a big one. It puts a whole new bright perspective on the future. Life is turning out to be an excellent adventure. Stay tuned for updates!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm just so excited for you momma!