
Hello!
I've decided to blog again. My life has totally changed since my last blog.
Changed how? You might ask....
Well...
I moved to a new town.
I got laid off from my job at Hunter Douglas.
My darling mother passed away.
My tenth grandchild was born.
I found the perfect job, working at the Hampton Inn in Tooele (see picture above)
And
I have started doing Energy Medicine and Quantum Touch.
Besides all that I have found peace and prosperity.
My life is wonderful.
More about my new job -- I am the Assistant General Manager. WhoooAh! In training to be the General Manager. That means I am in charge of all the Front Desk employees, I am accounts receivable, accounts payable Human Resources, reservations, guest complaints and liaison between our Hampton and Hilton which is the parent company.

Here is a picture of the beautiful indoor swimming pool at the Hotel. Every morning when I unlock the pool at 8:00 AM I think about doing the Nestea plung. Of course I don't because the "dripping wet" look wouldn't be dignified at the Front Desk.
We have a work out room with all the fancy exercise machines.
The Hampton also has a beautiful hot breakfast every morning from 6 to 10.
They have free Web/Internet access for all the guests as well as a business center with computers, printers, copy machines etc.
We just got new 42" flat screen Televisions in all the rooms.
All the beds in the Hotel are beautiful, fluffy, pillow top beds. It's like sleeping on a cloud.
It's a great place to stay and a great place to work.
So if you read this blog and you're ever in the Tooele, Utah area just give me a call at the Hampton and I'll take good care of you.
That's the end of this advertisement and snap shot of my current life.
Later!
1 comment:
Well it looks like a very beautiful hotel. I wouldn't mind taking a swim in that pool either. Glad to see you back to blogging! I love reading about your thoughts. I love you!!
Your Dot
Post a Comment