Tuesday, June 12, 2007


He's here, He's New, and He's fabulous. He has long fingers so he might play the piano...
,
He can cry louder than any of the other babies in the Nursery...


Did I mention that he has more hair than all the other babies in the Nursery put together?



He weighs 8 pounds 14 ounces and a lot of that is in his cheeks.....LOL


Here you see his Grandma Prem holding him. She completely agrees with me. He is a most beautiful baby.

For those who wonder....Jackie Chan was not the father. This baby looks just like his father, Sulav did when he was born. Well except for the darling little button nose that he got from his Mommy, AmberLee.


Born June 12th, 2007 at 8:15 AM... Mother and baby doing great.... This darling child has already made a huge impact on the world. The best Welder, Nathan T. Wilcox, and the most brilliant Welding Inspector, Gregory T. Wilcox, have already put their seal of approval on our darling baby boy. It goes without saying that Grandson #8 who is Grandchild #9 is an instant card carrrying member of Grandma Suzie's Positively Perfect Person club.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting pictures. I hope to see many more!!!! He is perfect... he really is. I think he looks a lot like Amber. Especially in that picture where she is holding him up and he is squinting...where you see her black nail polish. Totally Amber.
I love him.